Sunday, February 22, 2009

Introduction

Allow me to introduce myself! Tinyblu was a name given to me "back in the day" when I pledged Zeta Phi Beta because of my petite size. The name kinda stuck.

This is my first blog, so I apologize in advance for errors (smile)! It is my hope that this blog inspires / informs others about my personal ups and downs with sisterlocks as well as serves as a vehicle for encouragement from other members of the SL family. Feel free to add comments. I look forward to getting to know you all!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blog, it will be a insperation for alot of people.

    for a person who a seen your locs in person, they look fantastic and i love when you wear them out.

    If you need any help with your blog im justa text/phone call away.

    ~BD~

    ReplyDelete