Monday, November 15, 2010

Long Overdue Update

I must admit again that I am a terrible blogger! Between work and Stenography school, I have very little time to do anything. Nevertheless, I thought it was time to provide another harline update.

I visited the doctor that did my procedure with every intention to ask for some type of refund, as I didn't feel like I had gotten my money's worth out of the procedure. Though I had noticed some subtle changes, I didn't feel like I got what I paid for. That is until she showed me just how bad my hairline was before. See for yourself...


Sorry! I didn't have on any makeup on either pic and was looking a little rough! Hence, the sad face. The second pic shows where the doctor marked my hairline with a sharpie indicating what she would be replacing.
And here's my present day hairline....



I guess a picture is worth 1,000 words. Truly amazing!!!



5 comments: