Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's ALIVE!!!!




So here's why I typically don't go anywhere after a retightening! This was taken last Saturday after returning from a retightening. I have been locked for 15 months and some change, and now they really look like locs! If you have been keeping up with my journey, you will know that these locs are considerably shorter due to a butchering from an inexperienced consultant (all consultants are NOT created equal). Thankfully, my new consultant was able to somewhat salvage the massacre and cut my locs into layers. However, they still look like they are all over the place, so I typically don't freestyle. If you see me rocking the locs "AS IS", I was just being lazy. In fact the last time I free styled was when I had the flu and a bad lupus flare up and couldn't braid my hair because of the joint pain in my knuckles. Not cute...

Here's a bit more of a close up...












Another close up. Yep... chia pet!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment