Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Prodigal Daughter Returns!

Yes, I am a BAD blogger! I have been SOOOO busy lately. I decided to go back to school for stenography, so between school, work and volunteer work, I have very little time to do anything.

The good news is, I have been taking LOTS of pictures and plan to hole up this weekend and provide updates, tutorials and more insight into my sisterlock journey.

Right now, I am very much in HATE with my locs (again). They are like unruly teenagers. Between the bunching and swelling and their overall rebellion when it comes to styling, I am going through major changes. It's all part of the process, and as I approach my 18 month-a-versary, I can truly say I don't regret my decision to lock.

My hairline is coming in nicely, and I expect to start locking the front very soon. Stay tuned for updates!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, i have now read your entire blog.....very interesting indeed. Cant wait to see the new hairline growth. Hope your health is also improving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well wishes! I have been doing a lot better. Eating and Sleeping definitely helps!

    ReplyDelete